Rising 37 floors high, the SkyTower redefines the skyline of the City of Bucharest. This powerful new landmark introduces a completely new business perspective and is designed to attract corporate tenants looking for premium quality, maximum space flexibility, innovative architecture, excellent location and perfect visibility for their offices
Located in the rapidly developing urban and residential area of Northern Bucharest, the SkyTower and its surroundings offer everything you would expect from a perfect business environment.
The SkyTower is located between two of Bucharest’s important arterial roads, Calea Floreasca and Barbu Văcărescu street. Great infrastructure, exceptionally easy access by public and private transportation and the green surroundings of nearby Lake Floreasca make this an ideal location for today’s modern business needs.
- Excellent accessibility by public and individual transport
- Tram immediately adjacent to the entrance Barbu Văcărescu street
- Metro: 2 minutes walk from Aurel Vlaicu metro station (300 m)
- Bus on Calea Floreasca and Barbu Văcărescu street
- Downtown Bucharest: 10 minutes by car
- Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car;
- Baneasa Airport within 10 minutes
- New Promenada Shopping Mall nearby (to open in Q4 2013)