The DGNB Certification System is one of the leading instruments worldwide for the planning, construction, and evaluation of sustainable buildings. The system is continually developing and evolving internationally in order to support and advance sustainable building in as many countries as possible. Thanks to its flexible modular structure, the DGNB System balances locally specific responses and globally comparable performance. As a second generation system based on expert knowledge, DGNB System offers many advantages such as:
- evaluating overall performance;
- life cycle thinking in design, construction and management;
- supporting global sustainability agenda;
- encouraging innovation and creativity;
- reflecting local conditions and requirements;
- creating transparent processes and targets;
- generating value – managing risk;
- raising quality of life
DGNB Consultants carry out auditing work for DGNB Certificates and Pre-certificates for buildings and districts, working closely with the design team and the client during the early design stage and then later during the construction process. DGNB Consultants may also carry out options appraisals to achieve the optimum result in terms of project performance and sustainability. As members of the DGNB Community, DGNB Consultants also help implement the international application and adaptation of the DGNB System.
By auditing and submitting a pilot project the DGNB International Consultant qualifies as a DGNB Auditor and is allowed to offer their consulting and auditing services for international projects.
The training format includes a wide variety of methods, such as workshops and team work sessions, which allows participants to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the evaluation methodology and individual criteria. The training is delivered by DGNB trainers and offers ample opportunities to discuss and explore topics related to DGNB and current approaches to sustainable development.
The knowledge gained will be tested in an online exam, two weeks after the training.
- Highlight your expertise in sustainable building and the DGNB System
- Enjoy the networking opportunities offered by the DGNB Community
- Enhance your portfolio of consultancy and auditing services
- Use the DGNB Consultant credentials and logo
- Present your profile on www.dgnb-system.com
- Completed academic studies in architecture, civil or construction-related engineering, building physics, natural sciences or economics and
- 2 years of relevant professional experience following completion of a post-graduate degree or
- 3 years of relevant professional experience following completion of an undergraduate degree or
- Training in the real estate or construction sectors with 5 years of relevant professional experience
- English knowledge
For further inquiries, fees and registration, please contact Bulgarian Green Building Council at: +359 2 964 13 20 or email@example.com
Visit BGBC official website: www.bgbc.bg/en/News/Events-and-Training/154/