Váci Greens is a large scale campus style development with over 130,000 sq m of exclusive “A+” class offices within an extensive green working environment.
The scheme consists of 6 buildings, built in two Phases (Phase I – Building A, B & C and Phase II – Buildings D, E, F). With the handover of the first fou buildings, 80,000 m2 office space was leased to tenants, Buildings E & F are under construction. E & F will offer approx. 50,000 m2 “A+” class offices and will be handed over in the middle of 2020.
Located in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts on Váci Corridor, it is easily accessible thanks to the direct metro line connection.
Besides its spectacular social spaces and park, Váci Greens provides a wide range of services. Duna Plaza Shopping Centre is located in the close vicinity of the project that offers several dining, sports and entertainment possibilities.
Váci Greens In-House Services:
- Restaurants (Building A: Gastro Greens canteen, Building D: Buddha Original Thai Wok and Sushi Bar, Salad Box, Bistrazda Italian restaurant, Building E: Bosporus Étterem)
- Cafés (Building A: Molinari Café, Building C: Frei Café, Building D: Costa Coffee, Building E: Bite Bakery, Building F: Light Roast Coffee)
- Budapest Bank (Building A)
- Affidea-Főnix Medical Centre (Building B)
- Mod & Co Beauty Salon (Building A)
- Yatas Bedding Studió (Building A)
- Titem Men Suit Store (Building D)
- Unilever Shop (Building D)
- Főtáv Customer service (Building D)
- Kaiser Optics (Building D)
-Rossmann (Building E)
- Leasable parking lots, leasable storages, free bicycle storages and shower- changing room facilities in each of the buildings in the underground garages
- Internal piazza among the buildings
Green Certification, Efficiency, Sustainabilty
Váci Greens has been designed to combine the best architectural design with latest construction techniques and technological building systems. These results reduced operational costs. In addition to cost benefits these design considerations ultimately reduce the environmental impact of the project which is reflected by the BREEAM Excellent certification. Váci Greens is the first building in Hungary that has been awarded with the world-renowned environmental certificate. Phase II will provide efficient floor plates with numerous opportunities for subdividing individual floors for multiple occupation. When compared to other locations, this will lead to reductions in the area required to accommodate tenants’ requirements as well as lower occupational costs.
M3 - Gyöngyösi utca (300 meters)
M3- Forgách utca (500 meters)
BUDAPEST NYUGATI: 5 minutes by taxi, 15 minutes by public transport
BUDAPEST KELETI: 10 minutes by taxi, 30 minutes by public transport
BUDAPEST DÉLI: 15 minutes by taxi, 30 minutes by public transport
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Accept Recommended Settings
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.
Social Sharing Cookies
We use some social sharing plugins, to allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media.