myhive Metroffice is located in northern Bucharest, with direct connection to the subway and additional public transport by buses and trams. The location also benefits from prime access to city center main roads, ring roads and Henri Coanda International Airport.
Its sustainable construction and high-level facilities make working in the myhive Metroffice a superb experience.
myhive redefines working life. myhive is more than just an office.
It’s a place to exchange ideas and an ambience in which people feel at ease and readily communicate with one another. Lively and friendly. myhive sets new standards when it comes to the perfect office. An office needs to both suit current needs and be capable of adapting, a place that lends itself to communication and cooperation and that provides optimal infrastructure and 360-degree service.
One excellent feature of the building is its location: the project is situated in northern Bucharest, in the heart of the newest business hub, with immediate access to the Pipera subway station and additional public transport by buses and trams. The location also benefits from prime access to city center main roads, ring roads and Henri Coanda International Airport.
Parking for guests
Retail gallery nearby
Storage space in garage
Public transport accessibility
Storage areas on the underground level
Central heating system supplied by a gas boiler house
High quality finishes
Access control divided into zones
Modern telecommunication system
Building Management System (BMS)
Uniform windows blinds
Building provided services
Accessibility for disabled people
Cleaning windows on the outside
Real estate administration and management
• Glass facade with extra insulation and windows with good shading characteristics for heating/ cooling energy control;
• Close to modern facilities for less vehicles usage;
• Immediate access to public transportation (within 100 m of bus lines, trams and subway);
• Secure bike parking and showers to encourage alternative transportation;
• High ratio of open space to development footprint;
• Use of rainwater water to irrigate the lawn in front of the building and on the roof of the building;
• Use of wood and wood products under limited levels;
• Eco friendly paints, adhesives and carpets;
• Pedestrian access within less than 1 km to community services;
• For creating a multi-directional natural light effect, the building is provided with an interior generous light court in the core of the building;
• 35% reduction of water use due to efficient flow and flush fixtures;
• Heat transfer factor - according to current Romanian law and, in most of the cases, improved up to 2 times;
• For individually occupied spaces (open office workstations, private offices, reception desks): at least 50% of occupants have access within 20 feet of operable windows or individual access to control the air speed, air temperature, radiant temperature or humidity provided by mechanical systems;
• Nonsmoking policy within the building, with specially designed smoking areas on the ground floor;
• Environmentally friendly cleaning program for the offices, including the use of non-toxic cleaning products, contributing to a healthier indoor environment, as incidences of asthma, allergies and sick building syndrome are associated with toxic chemicals;
• 90% of regularly occupied area with access to views;
• Improved indoor air quality through increased filtering;
• 30,5% energy saving and 24,9% reduction in energy costs over a baseline building;
• Advanced building fabric insulation levels;
• Dedicated outdoor air handling units with performant standard of heat recovery in conjunction with efficient fan coil units;
• Efficient boilers;
• Occupant sensing for lighting in ancillary areas.