The main activities of the Council contribute to the establishment and implementation of legislation and standards for green building and improving construction standards in general, environment protection, and reduction of long-term costs. Macedonian Green Building Council, as a member of the regional network acts to conduct the following activities:
- Educate the professional and general public;
- Act “green” and create new trends in construction;
- Unify the terminology for green building with EU and the rest of the world;
- Raise the awareness about the importance of the green building;
- Raise the awareness nationwide to promote the practice and technology of the green building;
- Contribute to the preparation and influence in adoption of regulative in the area of green building;
- Collaborate and cooperate with representatives of the Government, Ministries, local authorities and professionals involved in the real estate sector, students, children of preschool and school age.
- Expand the organization and the number of members and lead to increased activities.
- Inform the general population trough the official website of the MGBC, by articles in newsletters, information from employees and members of the board, meetings and conferences, brochures with key information, etc.
For more information, contact:
Str. Kosturski Heroi, no. 38, floor 2. Local 1